This Site is made available by the World Spirits Alliance a.i.s.b.l. (n°entreprise: 0730577571), Rue Belliard 12, bte 5 – 1040 Brussels, Belgium email@example.com) – referred to in this statement as “we” or “us” or “WSA”.
- We do not collect or store any personal data from this website. However, in order to perform our mission, we collect and use personal data from other sources (business cards, EU institutions websites, stakeholders’ webpage, etc) to perform our mission. We process your name, e-mail and telephone number.
- We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish our mission and data are deleted once the information is no longer useful.
- When you e-mail us, we will use your email address for the purposes of administering your query and responding to you. We will not publish your email address on our Site.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution.
What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
According to the regulations on the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed about the purposes of the processing and the identity of the data controller (see above).
- Right of access and verification of data: you may, at any time, have access to the data that WSA has on you or check if you are included in the database of WSA.
- Right of objection: you may, at any time, object to the use of your data by WSA by sending your request by mail.
- Right of cancellation and/or modification: you may, at any time, notify WSA of corrections of your data and, where appropriate, request the deletion from WSA database – except those which WSA has a legal obligation to keep on record.
- Right of limitation of processing: you may, in particular, obtain a limitation of processing when you have objected to the processing, when you dispute the accuracy of the data, or when you consider that the processing is illegal.
- Right of transferability: We only transfer your data to a non-EU country when using YLMP service for mailing as it provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in EU countries.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, you are invited to send a written request, accompanied by a copy of your identity card or passport, to our data manager, Mrs Laura Graham:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: rue Belliard 12, bte 5 – 1040 Bruxelles
WSA will then take the necessary steps to satisfy this request as soon as possible.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the World Spirits Alliance web site (the “Site”). We are very pleased to welcome you to our domain, but before you read on about the World Spirits Alliance, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to read the important materials that follow.
This Site is owned by the World Spirits Alliance a.i.s.b.l. (WSA), Rue Belliard 12, bte 5,1040 Brussels, Belgium. To keep things simple, we have referred to the company as “we” and “us” in the paragraphs that follow. The purpose of this section is to describe the conditions (the “Terms”) that apply to your access to and use of our Site. If you visit us at this Site we will assume that you understand and intend these Terms to apply to you in the same way as any signed, written contract.
This site is designed to promote and to inform you about the World Spirits Alliance. If it is illegal for you to view Sites relating to the spirits industry in your country, then sadly we must advise you to please exit this Site now. We look forward to a time when you are able to join us.
Please note the following points:
Rights – all of the material you see on this site is owned by us or used by us with the consent of the owner. We are very happy for you to visit this Site and to print copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use, but all other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
Trademarks – many of the logos and creative materials that you will see in our Site are trademarks belonging to our member companies and registered in many different countries. We (and the other owners of the materials used on this Site) are proud of these precious assets and make every effort to protect them. We would ask you to note that any use or reproduction of these trademarks is prohibited.
No Warranties – we provide this Site “as is”. We have taken care in preparing materials for the Site but we cannot guarantee that:
It will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format; Software downloaded from the Site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses;
All materials will be accurate or complete.
Our Liability – to the fullest extent possible at law we (and all of our sister, parent, subsidiary and member companies and organisations) exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage) suffered by you as a result of any visit to or use of this site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability to use this site or any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this Site whether such loss or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Links to other sites – sites to which you link through this Site are independent of our Site and we have no control over them. We recommend that you take care in using these Sites and advise that we cannot and do not accept any liability in respect of your use or inability to use them.
Other legal notices – there are other legal notices on areas of this Site which relate to your use of specific areas. Changes to this legal notice – we may amend this legal notice from time to time.
Law and Jurisdiction – The validity, interpretation and / or performance of the present terms and conditions are only subject to Belgian law, to the maximum extent permitted by the prevailing rules of private international law.
In the event of a dispute concerning the validity, interpretation or implementation of the terms and conditions, the courts of the judicial district of Brussels are exclusively competent.
Before commencing legal proceedings, you and the World Spirits Association will aim to resolve the dispute amicably. That is why we will first contact, where appropriate and necessary, a mediator, arbitration or any identify another alternative dispute resolution method.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, OR HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT THEIR APPLICATION TO YOU, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE NOW.